Canteen Management System
A unique solution designed for big set-ups which offers dining facility in their canteen. Canteen Management System helps to work seamlessly the dining facility without any hassle. It reduces the worry of unauthorized usage of canteen facility. This software helps to automate the canteen facility and makes it transparent. Star Link device is linked with this software to generate the reports of the employee. There are two ways that it can be operated which can stop multiple placement of order:-
Online Operation through software:- In this process, once the employee processes his/her order, then his identity and other details are authenticated by the software and then order is placed and thus receipt is generated. No employee can place multiple order.
Smart Card Authentication:- In this process, an employee has to authenticate by their smart card which includes their details and thus their order will be placed.
The Canteen Management System can be operated in set-ups with different types of order placement related to items or quantity. They are as follows:-
First type of order that can be placed is: item wise and quantity wise, in which user can place the order according to their wish without any bar of quantity and item.
Second option for order placement is that quantity of any item will be fixed only you have to enter the item.
Third option for order placement is that the quantity and item is fixed according to the time setting. Suppose if it is noon, then lunch will be served or if it is evening then tea with snacks will be served (depending on the policy of the company).
Some additional Unique features:-
User can pay the credit amount online through this software.
Credit limit of any employee can be increased or decreased according to the profile or designation.
Once credit limit is over, one cannot place order unless due amount is not paid.
Advantages of having this type of system are:
This system maintain the record of the Employee like , which item he take at lunch time or any other
- Time and the cost of the each item and total amount of all item.
- This system maintains the record of Employee current balance amount.
- This system maintains record of the Employee transaction.
- This system checks the balance available on the name of that Employee before placing an order. If balance is available then only order can be placed else it is denied.
System Requirement :
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 and above .
- Operating System: Windows XP and Above with Service Pack 2 and above
- Dotnet framework 2.0
- Static IP
- Server Edition Machine
- Best Speed Internet connection for Server.
- Available Database:
SQL SERVER, ORACLE
Through the transaction report you can see the transaction information like Employee wise consumption information and Item wise consumption information.
- Employee wise Daily Consumption Report: -Information of all employees can be seen who used the canteen for lunch or dinner on the particular day.
- Employee wise Monthly Consumption Report: – Information of all employees can be seen who used the canteen for lunch or dinner in the month.
- Employee wise Daily Consumption Summary: – Information of all employees can be seen who used the canteen for lunch or dinner on the particular day.
- Employee wise Monthly Consumption Summary: – Information of all employees can be seen who used the canteen for lunch or dinner in the month.
- Item Wise Daily Consumption Report: – Information of all items can be seen which was consumed in the canteen for lunch and dinner on the particular day.
- Item Wise Monthly Consumption Report: – Information of all items which was consumed in the canteen for lunch and dinner on the particular giving period or month can be seen.
- Employee Current Balance: – Information of all Employee’s current balance for the canteen uses can be seen.
Some of our Client who has been using our Canteen Management System:
- M/S Jagdama Group-Nepal
- M/S Danblock Breakers India Pvt Ltd-Sonipat
- M/S Cadbury
- M/S Asahi India Glass Ltd
- M/S Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- M/S UFI Filters India Pvt Ltd
- M/S Motherson …….and many more…..